AIT Day SYMPOSIUM 2017
Call For Paper
AITAA-IC : 2017 International Symposium on Business, Management and Technologies (AITAA-IC SYMPOSIUM 2017)
AITAA-IC SYMPOSIUM 2017 is part of 3 days AIT Day Exhibition (2-4 May 2017) aiming introducing AIT to Indonesian prospective students. The theme of the symposium is “Technology Management and Emerging Technologies related research work towards improvement in the sustainable development and human life quality”.
The symposium offers a platform to local and foreign researchers, academicians, engineers, executives and business maker, Policy maker and end-users of research to formulate new research collaborations through candid discussions during paper presentation and discussion. The symposium also offers an opportunity to strengthen existing collaborations for gaining tangible research outputs in short time frame.
Prospective authors are invited to submit original research papers which have not been submitted or published by other conferences or journals. Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed and all accepted papers for AIAAA-IC SYMPOSIUM 2017 will be published as Proceedings (ISBN to be advised later)
Selected few of accepted papers will be referred to the following journals but still subject to acceptance protocols of each journals:
- Journal of Civil Engineering Dimension | Petra Christian University
- Operations and Supply Chain Management – OSCM : An International Journal
The AITAA-IC SYMPOSIUM 2017 organized by Asian Institute of Technology Alumni Association – Indonesia Chapter (AITAA-IC), which has more than 800 alumni across Indonesia
AITAA-IC SYMPOSIUM 2017 has 7 tracks and covers the following topics, but not limited to:
Key Notes Speaker of the symposium is Minister of Environment & Forestry : Dr. Ir. Siti Nurbaya Bakar MSc., (Tentative)
03 May 2017
Rimbawan 2, Manggala Wanabakti
Jl Gatot Subroto, Senayan
Due Date of Article Submission : 07 April 2017 》Extended to 13 April 2017
Notification of Acceptance Paper : 21 April 2017
Symposium and Presentation : 03 May 2017
(Authors with accepted article may wish to skip presentation upon permission from the committee. The same fee will be applied and proceedings’ material will be send in electronic format to them).
Registration & Fees
Participants : 07 April 2017 | IDR 500K
Presenters : 25 April 2017 | IDR 750K – Local Participants
| IDR 1500K – International
Fees should be transferred to BCA KCP Margi City. Account No : 4210087309 COKORDA PRAPTI MAHANADRI (Please put message “for symposium paper submission Mr X)
Submission Format Submitted papers should follow IEEE format for conference papers. Papers should be typeset using 11-point or larger fonts, in a two-column, with ample spacing throughout and at least 1-inch margins all around. The title page of each submission should contain the papers title; each authors name, affiliation, and email address; and a short abstract summarizing the papers contributions. The Full Papers shall consist of a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 6 pages. Additional page will be charged of IDR250K per page.
This should be followed by the body of the paper. Papers not adhering to the requirements on font size and margin length may be rejected summarily. To make things easier, please kindly use the A4 template from this Author Guideance AITDay Symposoum 2017 to be followed and used in formatting your paper.
Submission Instructions Authors are required to submit their papers electronically, in PDF (without security restrictions on copying or printing). Submit the paper through the following url: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/AITD2017.
The author must first create account as “Author”, complete the form that is appeared on the page, and follow the instructions.
Prof. Dr. Dharma Tintri Ediraras, SE.,AK., MBA., CA | Gunadarma University (Chairwomen)
Dr. Ir. Media Anugerah Ayu., M.Sc| Sampurrna University
Ir. Elia Oey., M.Eng. M.Sc. | Binus University
Ir. Resmana., M.Eng. | Petra Christian University
Board of Reviewers
- Prof. Dr. Eng. Ir. Abraham Lomi, MSEE | Track 4
- Dr. Ir. Haryono Soeparno, M.Sc. | Track 1 & 3
- Dr..Ret. Pol. Ir. Sudaryanto, M.Sc. | Track 2
- Prof. Ir. Nyoman Pujawan, M.Eng, PhD, CSCP, IPU. | Track 1
- Prof. Dr. Teddy Mantoro, SMIEEE | Track 3
- Antoni, S.T., M.Eng. , Ph.D | Track 5
- Prof. Dr. Djwantoro Hardjito | Track 5
- Media Anugerah Ayu, Ph.D | Track 3
- Prof. Dr. Yudi Pranoto, STP, MP. | Track 6
- Dr. Ir. Bambang Marhaenanto, M.Eng | Track 7
- Ir. Achmad Wicaksono, M.Eng, Ph.D. | Track 5 & 7
- Ir. Winny Astuti, M.Sc., Ph.D | Track 7
- Prof, Dr.Ret. Nat. Adang Suhendra, SSi, SKom, M.Sc.| Track3
- Kiwi Aliwarga, Founder & CEO UMG Co., Ltd | Track 1 & 3
- Dr. Cokorda Prapti Mahandari ST., M.Eng | Track 4
- Dr. Ir. Conrad Hendrarto, M.Sc. | Track 1&7
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Irham, M.Sc. | Track 7
- Dr.Ir.Arman Hakim Nasution, M.Eng | Track 1
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Charles O. P. Marpaung, MS | Track: 4
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Lilik Sutiarso, M.Eng. | Track 7
- Prof. Ir. Liliani Siegit Arifin, MSc., Ph.D | Track 5
- Dr. Ir. Benjamin Indrawan M.Eng. | Track 5
For any enquiries, please contact
Proceedings of the conference can be accessed in the following Proceedings AITDay Symposium-FINAL